CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

MOLECULE....


In Ramadhan 2006, I’m student of S_____NS…. Last year at dat school! Remembering ma teacher….
He talk bout molecule research on water by scientist. Itz amazing! Do u believe, da molecule of holy Al-Quran is lik’ crystal. Subhanallah….
Datz long tym ago but I can’t forgot it, I’m still remember…..
I’m interested to noe….to view….. I should do something…. Then I google…..n I found….. da image of da molecule….. itz true……



as we understood 2 hydrogen + 1 oxygen = water


based from chemistery theory......





u'll got a detail knowledge from diz web....thanz.....
diz image is what ma teacher said 3 years ago....yurp, truly.... water molecule wif positive word...

Molecule of Zam-Zam Water





0 comments: